Friday, December 24, 2010

Model Spotlight: Abi Mari

New Model Spotlight...Well It's Been Awhile Since I dropped one of These Jed O_o Lolzzzz However im Back with a New Face To Present To My Peoples..Everyone Meet Abigail Thomas



Involved in Advertisement Campaigns Since The Age of 8..This 22 Year Old Stunner Has Worked with Almost everyone from Carib, Bmobile, FCB...(*Stops To Take Breather...).... Dairy Dairy.. Band Launches, Ferreira Optical  EVEN FREAKING Multibionta!! lolzz


Ohh You Mite Spot Abigail in This Ad Located in Ariapeta Avenue ,Trinidad

Currently Working  For TSTT - Blink Vigilance, about modeling Abigail explains "I Just fell into modelling actually. It got more serious for me in my teenage years,even though it's more of a hobby."


Hmm Some Hobby...Lolzz My Hobbies Are Far Less Interesting :/






With  Her Ultimate Goal For The Future Being That of Becoming a Flight Attendant, I Asked Abigail What she planned to acheive with her modeling career/hobby at the end of the Day.... "My ultimate goal is to be recognized for being just a regular chick behind what is perceived to be the 'model image'."











No comments:

Post a Comment