Saturday, August 14, 2010

Model Spotlight: Suelin Tang

Yes ladies and gentlemen we are back with another Model Spotlight...Introducing Miss Suelin Tang


Ms. Tang Has Been Modeling for 2 years now..She Claims it's just a hobby, but i think we can all agree that if she wanted to take it to the next level she would be fully capable to do so.


I heard it thru the grapvine that she's a hugh fan of spongebob square pants lol.But be warned guys if you're looking for a date with Miss Tang You better be up to par with all the latest news in the basketball world.

"I am currently on a basketball schol in st louis and I am perusing my bachelors in business marketing."

I asked myself..hmm well eing from trinidad how on earth did she become involved with basketball her response was"
"Well i Started Playing Netball when i was eight years old and started playing basketball in Diego Secondary School"

A Women that's goal oriented AND enjoys Sports..I Think this one is a keeper .













No comments:

Post a Comment