Thursday, August 5, 2010

Relationship Musings Part 1

This Segment of my Blog will be me talking about basically the pitfalls of some relationships..Even though i admittedly have no idea what women want per say..i know that these following points are key areas in enduring a long and loving relationship.

BURNOUT: The feeling of lost Passion or excitement between you and your GF/BF

In Every New relationship there's a period of time where you think OMG im so in LOVEEEEE..Jizzzzzzzz... *rolls eyes* This My Friends is what is defined as the 'Honeymoon Period'




Awwwww....You Won't Believe how many of my friends on facebook proclaim their undying Love for the person they're currently seeing..I won't Call names..But Fellas u need to quit dat crap aite lol..I mean im not saying you can't carry romance throughout a relationship spanning decades,however this feeling of my GF/BF is the best thing since sliced bread.. has to and will  END in reality so brace your self for what i call the LOWS..  





You have to find a balance..u have to find ways to keep the passion in a relationship for the LONG HAUL..or suffer the consequence of the dreaded BURNOUT!!! dun dun dun lol..In Short, Every Relationship has it Highs and Lows...are you ready for the lows yet???

No comments:

Post a Comment