Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Need These in My Life!!

Converse in the past have created many shoes in honor and respect for many Rock N’ Roll heroes like , The Doors,Pink Floyd and even freaking Kurt Cobain!!!However its their latest collection that has me jumping for joyyy and making me feel warm and fuzzy inside lol...Because it features one of my style Influences Jimi Hendrix!!! Lets Be real Jimi Always kept it eclectic...Introducing the Converse x The Jimi Hendrix Experience Music Collection.

                
I Wonder what the Hindu Community will think of this one???

I think this one would be best worn with a short pants or 3/4s..Please No Capri Pants!!!

OMGGGG..I think this one is my Favourite..its kinda Jimi/Michael Jackson-esque
                                    


                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment