Sunday, August 8, 2010

Model Spotlight:Heidi Walcott

Today's Model Spotlight is shone solely on a certain Ms. Walcott.


Modeling for approximately six years, you may recognise this face from many a local ad compaign for Companies Such As Sacha Cosmetics and Bmobile (TSTT Cell Phone Service).  She has also been involved in entertainment since the tender age of 6, for she was a kid presenter for Alphabet Heaven, a religious kids educational program.Currently she is a part of Question Mark Entertainment : Talent Factory, where she has been attending acting classes for a year. 


What i enjoy the most about heidi, is the fact that she has such a fun and quirky personality.


Ok Fellas, want to try to wine and dine Ms. Walcott with a romantic Steak Dinner?? Well don't even try FOOL!! lol, because she's a vegetarian, i asked her what was her reasoning behind this lifestyle choice. "Because I love animals and because it's a healthy lifestyle. Maybe one day I'll become full vegan." 





"Basically I love being creative. Painting. Singing. Acting. Modeling. Writing. I try many things. I Constantly search for a means of expressing myself. I feel misunderstood, and the arts are my way of getting accross what I mean and feel."- Heidi Walcott


Last but certainly not least, Heidi is a part time volunteer at the Trinidad and Tobago Cancer Society, and is currently studying Fashion Design at UTT.Peep one of her Creations Below

Very Sheer Beach Kimono Low neckline w/ Beads



 *Some Photography by Annelie Solis, NIQ Fashion and Laura Ferreira

3 comments:

  1. Hey Dude this is awesome! Love the write up, short and sweet
    Stay True, Dont get blue :-)

    Heidz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is a wannabe, she can't act and I am still waiting to hear her sing, now she is a fashion designer, poor girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is not even worth a comment.

    ReplyDelete