Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Come On Nah Fellas...

So Why isit..Talented Artists Getting Caught Up in Stupidity like Doing Drugs Jed?? Come On???..Bruno Mars..a Talented Singer/Songwriter in My Opinion Just Recently Got Busted for having possession of 2.6 grams of cocaine.Tsk Tsk Tsk Come Nah Man Brunssss...I mean Really??

And No This isnt His Passport Photo..This is His MUGSHOT...i didnt even realise you cud smile in mugshots??? Maybe he was HIGH as a KITE at the time O_o


Then There's Mah Boy Kid Cudi aka Mr Rager..aka Man on the Moon



Known for his Stoner songs (which i quite enjoy) he has created a genre of music that is uniquely himm..Cudders however also has a history with the White Power..Here's What he said in a Recent interview with Complex Magazine


"I started doing cocaine to get through interviews, ’cause people wanted to know a lot about my personal life and I wasn’t prepared for a 60 Minutes interview every time. Doing bumps I was able to get through the day, but then I would smoke weed to calm me down—it was the only way I could get through the day without people noticing I was doing it.




"I never thought it was a problem, but I was definitely high-fiving death a couple of times. It took a lot for me to talk about sh*t like this on the album. I don’t feel like I need to explain myself to anyone besides the fans. My fans don’t believe sh*t until they hear me say it. And those are true Kid Cudi fans. I want them to know the story."


*Sigh* I dunno Im Not Loving this whole artists doing HARD DRUGS Stuff...I mean im an artist myself and there's a misconception that artists do their best work when they are HIGH OUTTA DEY MIND lolzzz...Dat can't be true rite?? For My Reggae Singers...Marijuana IS a drug also eh lolzzz










 


No comments:

Post a Comment