Thursday, September 9, 2010

Things That Annoy My Soul

1) When They Run Out Of Portugal Caribbean Cool
I seriously am Addicted to This Drink like OMG O_o....It tastes just like Portugal (Sometimes i Get a Bootleg One That Tastes like Orange Tang Though) So When the Store Owner Tells me.."Nah Boy we ha no more nah"....I Cry a Little Inside :(
Psssstttt Sexy Juiceeeee

2)People That Play Cell phone Music on the Bus
This is Single Handedly the Most ANNOYING thing anyone can do..I mean dudeeeeeee No One wants to Hear Freaking Vybz Kartel at 6:00am in the Morning...I Recall a Morning where a big hard back man blasting Nicki Minaj "Your Love" from his Stupid Phone at 6:30 in de stickin morning and everybody and dey TANTY tryna Sleep..ANDDD we were stuck in traffic to eh!!! (can u tell it annoys me yet?)
  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment