Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Nathan Marcelin : Personal Blog Entry (What's new with me)



Hey guys. Nathan checking in here, just wanted to keep you updated as to how my life is going these days lol. Firstly I received my VERY FIRST COTT membership payment this month. It really made me feel like a real artist to know I'm being paid for my creative output.  

Money money money..Monayyyyyyyy lol
Recording of the album has been delayed, because where I usually record has been closed until September 2nd. We usually record on on day every weekend so the sessions are usually limited to about four a month.But recently me and the guys who are helping me create the album had the opportunity to record at a studio in St Anns called Champion Sounds. There I met local artiste Chris Garcia (He gave us a really heartfelt speech about always giving your all), but the highlight was getting to pose and TOUCH REAL GRAMMY AWARD INVITES. OMG it was so good, if there had been an actually Grammy award trophy I would have lost my mind lol.

Nathan Marcelin (Right) and music producer POPS pose with Grammy Award Invites.




No comments:

Post a Comment