Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Trinidadian music industry?

Sometimes i believe the music industry in my country can be summed up with ONE PHOTO!!!


Crab....meet bucket.I feel like there's a lack of unity within the Trinbagonian music industry. I'll relay to you the story of a well known soca artiste in relaying to me that he would have no problem working with me on a none soca release. I Sent him the demo, he liked it, he just wanted to hear his part to the song, I quickly went to the studio and recorded an ENTIRE rough mix of the song for him and emailed it to him. Days, and months passed and he had not responded. Now I don't know if perhaps he did not like the direction of the song or the songwriting, however some sort of response would have been only fair. Maybe this is just the musings of a bitter artiste

No comments:

Post a Comment